FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES IN 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS!
The Heat King 1500 infrared heater combines advanced infrared heating technology with air purification. This infrared heater takes air purification to the next level. It not only has UV air purification, eliminating bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, fungi and VOC's (volatile airborne compounds), but it adds both a photocatalyst (PCO) and titanium dioxide (TiO2) filter for ultimate clean air comfort. The added PCO and TiO2 filters also destroy pet dander, pollen, chemicals, smoke, or foul smelling odors in the air. If you suffer from allegeries or have pets, you can greatly improve your air quality while heating your home, PLUS you can use this heater as a stand alone air purifier in the spring and summer months. This gives you two great appliances for the price of one! This air purification method is the most advanced yet, and at this price if you were remotely considering purchasing an infrared heater, now is the time to get the latest technology for the absolute best price. Advanced Tech Infrared heaters are designed, engineered and priced to offer more than the competition.
The Heat King uses state-of-the art infrared heating elements to provide the cleanest, safest, most comfortable and economical heating experience possible. To show our confidence in the superior design and engineering of our elements, WE GUARANTEE THEM FOR LIFE!
- HEATS 1,000 Square Feet rated at 5,200 BTU's with a fully lined copper heating chamber.
- 4 - SEASON OPERATION as an INFRARED HEATER and AIR PURIFIER The air purifier can operate year round with or without heat and can be turned off if desired.
- AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM The PCO (Photocatalyst Oxidation) filter eliminates bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, fungi and volatile airborne compounds, while destroying pet dander, pollen, chemicals, smoke, or foul smelling odors in the air. This ensures a purified, healthy and comfortable breathing environment.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY HEATING ELEMENT ensures a lifetime of operation with no expensive quartz bulbs to ever replace. The advanced technology infrared heating element is engineered for life with no need for replacement. Maintenance is a breeze. The competition simply cannot compare!
- 3 POWER SETTINGS Use in 1000 Sq.Ft. (large)/ 600 Sq.Ft. (medium)/ 300 Sq.Ft. (small) room settings. This allows for increased energy savings and optimal heater performance in any size room.
- LCD DIGITAL SCREEN provides an easy to read display of the unit’s control settings. Settings are controlled viapressure sensitive buttons on the machine or by remote control.
- WHISPER QUIET FAN OPERATION with Silent Mode feature (rated at 32 decibels) ensures that the noise level will be half compared to other heaters as you enjoy your heater in peace even while you sleep.
- AUTOMATIC ON and OFF TIMERS allow for precision control of your heater in 1-12 hour increments.
- SLEEK WOODGRAIN CABINET will enhance and complement any décor.
- SAFE TO TOUCH AIR OUTLET never gets hot ensuring safety for both children and pets.
- BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES such as Overheat Protection and a Tip-Over Safety Switch make this heater safe in any application. It cannot start a fire.
- DIGITAL THERMOSTAT (60-90 F) allows the heater to cycle on and off at your desired temperature.
- REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO TRANSPORT with built in EZ-Roll casters.
- PROVIDES CLEAN AND GREEN BALANCED HEAT while not reducing Oxygen or Humidity in the air or emitting any harmful fumes, flames or carbon monoxide.
- OPERATES FOR JUST PENNIES A DAY while saving you up to 65% on your heating bill!
- LIFETIME WASHABLE FILTER never needs replacing.
- 15"W X 17"H X 16"D
- ETL LISTED
- PLUGS INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET
- WEIGHS 25 POUNDS
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- BUY DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER WITH NO WORRIES. WE SERVICE WHAT WE SELL!
Advanced Tech Infrared (ATI) products with valid serial numbers are warranted by ATI to the original purchaser, only, to be free from defects in material and workmanship on the entire unit for one (1) year. ATI warrants to the original owner that the PTC heating element shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the heater. If a valid serial number is missing from a product, the warranty will be void. Warranty card must be received within 10 days of purchase for warranty activation.
ATI products are authorized for sale through Independent Dealers only. Warranties are voided if a product is purchased through unauthorized channels.
ATI’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to repair, or at ATI’s option, replacement without charge, except for transportation. All transportation charges on parts, or units submitted under this warranty shall be paid by the purchaser. ATI shall perform all warranty work at Independent authorized service centers or at the address listed on the warranty postcard.
Products which are returned for repair after the warranty period or products that do not have a valid serial number, and thereby a voided warranty, or which show damage for which ATI is not responsible, will be repaired for a reasonable charge. ATI will advise the purchaser of the cost before proceeding. This warranty shall not apply to any unit which ATI determines with reasonable judgment that has been subject to alteration, misuse, negligence, accident, or damage resulting from improper service by a person not authorized by ATI to perform such work or from usage with any voltage other than specified. ATI products are not for commercial use, and such use will void all warranties.
The obligations of ATI herein are expressly granted in lieu of all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and shall be effective for one (1) year for the entire unit, and for the lifetime of the original owner for the PTC heating element only. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the term of the expressed warranty granted herein. However, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above may not apply to you.
With exception of damages resulting from ATI’s failure to comply with any obligation under Federal or State Warranty Law, ATI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER, OR ANYONE ELSE, FOR DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND DAMAGES BY REASON OF INJURY TO ANY PERSON, DUE TO DEFECT OR MALFUNCTION OF THE UNIT, OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREIN, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.