FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES IN 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS!
The CYCLONE is one of our most powerful and effective infrared heaters and 4-Season UV air purifiers. It will heat up to 1,500 Sq.Ft. and and is a true 2-in-1 appliance. You can use this heater as a stand alone UV air purifier in the spring and summer months to kill 99.99% of airborne germs, including viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi and VOC's. Not only is it effective, it also boasts a beautiful, furniture quality oak cabinet that will enhance any room's decor, while providing even, warm, therapeutic heat to your space.
The CYCLONE uses state-of-the art infrared heating elements to provide the cleanest, safest, most comfortable and economical heating experience possible. To show our confidence in the superior design and engineering of our elements, WE GUARANTEE THEM FOR LIFE!
- HEATS 1,500 SQUARE FEET rated at appoximately 5,300 BTU's for ultimate heating warmth and comfort.
- 4 - SEASON OPERATION as an infrared heater and UV air purifier. This heater includes an Electrostatic Pre-Filter and a UV light for germicidal disinfection. The air purifier can operate with or without heat and can be turned off if desired.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY HEATING ELEMENT - Ensures a lifetime of operation with no expensive quartz bulbs to ever replace. The advanced technology infrared heating element is engineered for life with no need for replacement. Maintenance is a breeze. The competition simply cannot compare!
- BUILT-IN UV TECHNOLOGY promotes healthier air by destroying 99% of airborne germs including bacteria, viruses and mold.
- FURNITURE QUALITY WOODEN CABINET is constructed from the finest materials in a rich, warm oak finish.
- 3 POWER SETTINGS (High 1500 watts/ Low 800 watts/ Eco 500 watts) allow for increased energy savings and optimal performance in any size room.
- ADVANCED DIGITAL TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY allows you to set the target temperature in 1 degree Fahrenheit increments between 59 and 86 degrees.
- ULTRA QUIET HIGH OUTPUT FAN is one of our most powerful and also our most quiet, rated at just 44 decibels.
- AUTOMATIC ON and OFF TIMERS allow for precision control of your heater in 1-12 hour increments.
- SAFE TO TOUCH AIR OUTLET never gets hot ensuring safety for both children and pets.
- BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES such as Overheat Protection, a Tip-Over Safety Switch, and a Child Lock Mode make this heater safe in any application.
- AUTOMATIC POWER RESUME ensures that your heater will automatically resume operation at its last settings should there be any interruption in your power source.
- DIGITAL THERMOSTAT allows the heater to cycle on and off at your desired temperature.
- REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO TRANSPORT thanks to built in EZ-roll casters.
- PROVIDES CLEAN AND GREEN BALANCED HEAT while not reducing Oxygen or Humidity in the air or emitting any harmful fumes or Carbon Monoxide.
- OPERATES FOR JUST PENNIES A DAY while saving you up to 65% on your heating bill.
- LIFETIME WASHABLE FILTER never needs replacing.
- PLUGS INTO A STANDARD 110V OUTLET
- ETL LISTED
- 15.94"L X 13"W X 16.73"H
- WEIGHS 24 POUNDS
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- BUY DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER WITH NO WORRIES. WE SERVICE WHAT WE SELL!
Advanced Tech Infrared (ATI) products with valid serial numbers are warranted by ATI to the original purchaser, only, to be free from defects in material and workmanship on the entire unit for one (1) year. ATI warrants to the original owner that the PTC heating element shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the heater. If a valid serial number is missing from a product, the warranty will be void. Warranty card must be received within 10 days of purchase for warranty activation.
ATI products are authorized for sale through Independent Dealers only. Warranties are voided if a product is purchased through unauthorized channels.
ATI’s liability under this warranty shall be limited to repair, or at ATI’s option, replacement without charge, except for transportation. All transportation charges on parts, or units submitted under this warranty shall be paid by the purchaser. ATI shall perform all warranty work at Independent authorized service centers or at the address listed on the warranty postcard.
Products which are returned for repair after the warranty period or products that do not have a valid serial number, and thereby a voided warranty, or which show damage for which ATI is not responsible, will be repaired for a reasonable charge. ATI will advise the purchaser of the cost before proceeding. This warranty shall not apply to any unit which ATI determines with reasonable judgment that has been subject to alteration, misuse, negligence, accident, or damage resulting from improper service by a person not authorized by ATI to perform such work or from usage with any voltage other than specified. ATI products are not for commercial use, and such use will void all warranties.
The obligations of ATI herein are expressly granted in lieu of all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and shall be effective for one (1) year for the entire unit, and for the lifetime of the original owner for the PTC heating element only. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the term of the expressed warranty granted herein. However, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above may not apply to you.
With exception of damages resulting from ATI’s failure to comply with any obligation under Federal or State Warranty Law, ATI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER, OR ANYONE ELSE, FOR DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND DAMAGES BY REASON OF INJURY TO ANY PERSON, DUE TO DEFECT OR MALFUNCTION OF THE UNIT, OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREIN, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.